Must book by 30th June 2017 and travel in 2017
Travel Through The Heart Of Europe from $5995pp and for a limited time Fly Free
Admire Rhine Valley vistas from a 900-year-old castle. Sample the food and wine of Austria’s Wachau Valley. Learn the Viennese waltz and linger in Budapest’s Café Gerbeaud. Indulge all your senses on this 15-day journey spanning the best of Europe. Our most iconic itinerary traces the Rhine, Main and Danube Rivers between the windmill-dotted waterways of Holland and the stunning landscapes of Hungary, with engaging encounters at every bend.
All This Is Included
- 15-day cruise with river-view stateroom
- 13 guided tours with audio headset
- All meals: 14 breakfasts, 13 lunches & 14 dinners, featuring regional specialties and including Welcome Cocktail Reception & Dinner
- Complimentary onboard Silver Spirits Beverage package: Unlimited wine, beer, premium cocktails, soft drinks, juices and specialty coffees (cat ES only 2018. All other categories Beer, wine and soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner)
- All tipping & gratuities
- Visit 9 UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Culture Curriculum: Enjoy concerts aboard and ashore, ranging from Austrian classics to baroque organ music; attend lectures on current affairs in Germany, Holland & the European Union; learn how to make your own Rüdesheimer coffee; experience the wonderful scents of a Viennese market
- All port charges
- Free Wi-Fi, connection speed may vary
Pre & Post Cruise Extensions
More days means more to discover, with extension packages you can add before or after your Viking cruise or cruise tour. Maximize the value of your overseas flight and enjoy additional days to explore your embarkation or disembarkation city, or see a new destination altogether with a choice of exciting cities.